Guided Tours with certified tourist guide Arezzo, Cortona, Castiglion Fiorentino, Lucignano, Anghiari, Sansepolcro, Monterchi, Poppi, La Verna, Camaldoli - Guided Food Wine Tours Montepulciano, Montalcino, Pienza, Siena, Chianti, Florence, Perugia, Assisi"Hello Serena, We wanted to get an email off to you to thank you for making our olive oil farm tour possible. We really enjoyed our experience. You did a magnificent job of translating, and you had a contagious enthusiasm that made the experience even more fun."
"Gentile Serena, My group loved you!! They said many, many wonderful things about your vast knowledge of Cortona.. Thank you for guiding them.. They couldn't be happier with you.. Gracie mile, Becky"
I am a native Italian based near Cortona - Tuscany, available as professional Certified Tourist Guide of Arezzo and province in Tuscany, Italy, and Certified Tour Manager (in Italian, English, German, Spanish), to share with tour groups, cultural institutions, families and private travellers the beauty of Tuscany and of the world famous cities of Florence and Siena, and also to experience the genuine atmosphere and the incredible charme of a less beaten and still authentic corner of Tuscany, the PROVINCE of AREZZO. My private guided tours are available to all those who wish to live a great Tuscany experience with high quality guiding services and a more relaxing pace than that of mass tourism. Unique, interesting, fun, professional guided tours & activities: give an added value to your vacation in Tuscany and experience it like local Italians. Together we will
- TOUR the major art cities of Tuscany like Florence, Siena, San Gimignano, Cortona
- VISIT picturesque hill towns and art cities of ancient origins and extraordinary beauty
- DISCOVER the charme of the mysterious Etruscan civilization
- MERGE into the spirituality of Franciscan hermitages and sanctuaries
- IMMERSE ourselves into the sets of famous films “Life is Beautiful” and “Under The Tuscan Sun", and in the landscapes painted by Leonardo da Vinci in his "Monna Lisa"
- EXPLORE medieval castles, Romanesque churches and ancient monasteries
- VISIT oil mills and wineries, cheese and beef farms, antique markets, handicraft shops, jewellery labs where the typical products of Tuscany are born
- LIVE an unforgettable farm & family experience, taking part to hands-on cooking classes to prepare some of the typical products of this region (Tuscan pecorino cheese, pork sausages, pizza, pasta, gelato etc.)
To those who wish to visit major art cities and attractions of Tuscany & Umbria with a local English-speaking tour guide, I offer a variety of Private guided Tours of Tuscany and Umbria Highlights that feature Montepulciano, Pienza, Siena, Chianti, Florence, San Gimignano, Montalcino, Perugia, Assisi which are fully informative and most of all highly enjoyable. Custom tour planning service for self-guided tours is also available.
Send an enquiry to email@example.com to start planning your unforgettable vacation in Tuscany, Italy !
Guided Tours of Arezzo and Province
Guided walking tours of art cities in the Arezzo territory
Special Guided Tours - Arezzo and ...
Themed Guided Tours of Arezzo, Cortona, La Verna ...
Guided Tuscany Food and Wine Tours
Unique Adventures through the food & wines of Tuscany
Visiting Tuscany & Umbria Together
Discover the highlights of Tuscany & Umbria with me
Guided Tours of the Arezzo Museums
Guided tours of the Museums of the Arezzo province