Special Guided Tours - Arezzo and ...
Themed Guided Tours of Arezzo, Cortona, La Verna ...If instead of the classic walking tour of Arezzo and Cortona you are looking for a special guided tour, you may book one of the following guided walking tours with me, as local Licensed Tourist Guide of Arezzo and Province in Tuscany, Italy.
I am available to provide special and unique tailored tours according to your preferences:
- GUIDED WALKING TOURS WITH QUALIFIED TOUR GUIDE: AREZZO, CORTONA, SANSEPOLCRO FOLLOWING THE WORKS OF FAMOUS ARTISTS to learn about the rich artistic production of the Middle Ages in the Arezzo territory with Margarito D'Arezzo, Spinello Aretino, Parri di Spinello, Cimabue, Pietro Lorenzetti, the masterpieces by Piero della Francesca, Luca Signorelli, Bartolomeo della Gatta, Giorgio Vasari and also by Giuliano e Antonio da Sangallo, Bernardo Rossellino, Francesco di Giorgio Martini ...
- GUIDED TOURS WITH QUALIFIED TOUR GUIDE: ON THE TRAIL OF PIERO DELLA FRANCESCA IN THE AREZZO PROVINCE to visit the S. Francis church of Arezzo with his beautiful renaissance frescos with the Legend of the True Cross and the Magdalena in the Cathedral, the Virgin of Childbirth in Monterchi, the Resurrection in the Civi Museum of Sansepolcro, where one also finds his house.
- GUIDED WALKING TOURS WITH QUALIFIED TOUR GUIDE: AREZZO AND CORTONA SETS OF FAMOUS FILMS to live again the emotions of Roberto Benigni's "Life is Beautiful" in Arezzo, and those of Frances Mayes' "Under The Tuscan Sun" in Cortona.
- GUIDED TOURS WITH QUALIFIED TOUR GUIDE: AREZZO, CORTONA, SANSEPOLCRO, ANGHIARI AT THE TIME OF OPEN-AIR MARKETS to visit these towns as they are fully decorated by the stands of the Arezzo's monthly Antique Market, Cortona's Copper and Antique Maket, Sansepolcro's Antique Market, Anghiari's Memorandia and the Handicraft Market ...
- GUIDED TOURS WITH QUALIFIED TOUR GUIDE: AREZZO, CORTONA, SANSEPOLCRO, ANGHIARI AND THEIR ARTISANS SHOPS to learn how the typical products of the territory are born (leather, ceramic, jewellery, wood etc)
- GUIDED TOURS WITH QUALIFIED TOUR GUIDE: ON THE TRAIL OF THE ETRUSCANS IN THE AREZZO TERRITORY to dive deep into the history of the Arezzo territory and learn about the glorious Etruscan times in Cortona, discover the true Etruscan origins of Castiglion Fiorentino and Arezzo, find the marks of the Etruscans in Casentino ...
- GUIDED TOURS WITH QUALIFIED TOUR GUIDE: DISCOVERING THE BEAUTY OF THE MIDDLE AGES IN THE AREZZO TERRITORY to understand better the importance of these times by visiting the beautiful Gropina and Galatrona Romanesque parish churches of Valdarno, the many Romanesque parish churches and well-preserved medieval castles of Casentino, the magnificent Valdichiana castles and fortresses ... and the spirituality and misticism of Casentino hermitages and monasteries.
- GUIDED TOURS WITH QUALIFIED TOUR GUIDE: ON THE TRAIL OF SAIN FRANCIS IN THE AREZZO TERRITORY to discover the beauty of the Celle Hermitage above Cortona, La Verna Sanctuary in Casentino, the Montecasale Hermitage above Sansepolcro and the many franciscan churches present in the Arezzo province.
- GUIDED TOURS WITH QUALIFIED TOUR GUIDE: AFTER LOCAL FOLKLORE AND TRADITIONS OF THE AREZZO TERRITORY to experience the cities at their best, when they are dressed up for the Giostra del Saracino at Arezzo, the Giostra dell'Archidado in Cortona, the Palio dei Rioni at Castiglion Fiorentino, the Palio della Balestra at Sansepolcro, the Maggiolata of Lucignano, the Carnival parades in Foiano della Chiana and Castiglion Fibocchi ...
- GUIDED TOURS WITH QUALIFIED TOUR GUIDE: GREAT HISTORIC BATTLEFIELDS OF THE AREZZO TERRITORY to reenact the times of important changes in the history of Tuscany and Arezzo, like the Campaldino battle in Casentino, the Anghiari battle in the Upper Tiber Valley, the Scannagallo battle in Valdichiana ...
Guided tour of Cortona city centre with the Archidado Jousting
Discover the beauty of Cortona city centre and the charme of its ancient traditions in one of my guided tours in early June !
Guided tour: Cortona and Villa Bramasole - Under The Tuscan Sun
Guided tour of Cortona with stop at Bramasole, to discover the places described in the famous book by Frances Mayes
Guided tour Cortona, Arezzo, Lucignano: guided jewellery tour
Guided tour of Cortona, Lucignano, Arezzo to see the great gold handicrafts from the Etruscans until today's jewellery
Guided Tour: Arezzo and the "Saracino" Jousting
Guided walking tour of Arezzo with the ancient Jousting of the Saracen, rehearsals & parade - third Saturday of June & first Sunday of September
Guided Tour of Arezzo with the monthly Antique Market
Guided walking tour of the historic centre of Arezzo with the quaint Antique Market - first Sunday of the month with previous Saturday
Guided tours: Arezzo & Cortona movie locations
Guided tour of Arezzo as set of Roberto Benigni's "Life is Beautiful, guided tour of Cortona as set of Frances Mayes' "Under the Tuscan Sun" ...
Guided Tour: Romena, Stia and its famous Casentino Cloth
Guided tour of Romena Parish Church, Stia with visit to the Casentino Wool Museum and the famous Casentino Woolen Cloth
Guided tour: Anghiari Artisans tour and historic linen fabrics
Guided walking tour of the charming historic centre of Anghiari with visit of a textile company and some artisans' shops
Guided Tour: Arezzo and its Handicrafts
Guided walking tour of the ancient city centre of Arezzo followed by visit to artisans' workshops to see how the typical hand-made products are born
Private guided family tours in Cortona, Siena, Arezzo, Florence in Tuscany
Private guided family tours of the majors sites and attractions of Tuscany, with custom-designed itineraries suited to families with kids
Private guided women's tours in Tuscany: Cortona, Arezzo, Siena ...
Private custom-made guided tours & activities dedicated to small groups of women travelling in Tuscany after the arts, nature, food & wines... & shopping
Private guided tours of WW2 battles in Arezzo, Cortona in Tuscany
Private guided tour of Arezzo, Cortona & Valdichiana and other neighbouring areaswhere known World War 2 battles and fights between the Allied Forces and Germany took place
Guided tour of the Arezzo territory with open-air antique markets
The antique market in Arezzo, Memorandia and handicrafts in Anghiari, antique market in Sansepolcro, copper market in Cortona ...
Guided tours: folklore and jousting in Arezzo, Cortona and province
Guided walking tour during the Joust of the Saracen, the Palio dei Rioni, the Maggiolata in Lucignano, the Crossbow Palio in Sansepolcro ...
Guided Tours: famous battles in the Arezzo territory, Anghiari, Campaldino ...
Guided tour of Campaldino battle, guided tour of Anghiari battle, guided tour of Scannagallo battle, guided tour of Hannibal's battle ...
Guided Tour: Historic Villas & Gardens in Tuscany
Guided tour of beautiful monumental villas and breathtaking Italian gardens in Arezzo, Siena, Florence
Guided Tour: Historic markets in Tuscany
Guided tour of the famous open air food markets in Arezzo, Siena, Florence, Tuscany, where one finds the best farm-to-table products
Guided Tour: medieval Borgos and Castles in Tuscany
Guided tour of ancient fortified Borgos and medieval castles in the Arezzo, Siena, Florence provinces of Tuscany
From Camaldoli to La Verna: guided tour of the spirituality in Casentino
Guided tour of the Camaldoli hermitage and monastery and La Verna sanctuary, both immersed in the Casentino National Park
Guided tours: the Middle Ages in Cortona, Arezzo and Casentino
Going back to the Middle Ages in the Arezzo territory: guided tours of Romanesque Parish Churches, Medieval Castles and Fortifications
Guided tours: famous painters of the Arezzo territory
Following the artworks by Beato Angelico, Giorgio Vasari, Piero della Francesca, Pietro Lorenzetti, Cimabue, Spinello Aretino ...
Guided Walking Tours: the Etruscans in Cortona, Arezzo and province
Discovering traces of the misterious Etruscan population in Cortona, Castiglion F.no, Arezzo, Casentino ...
Guided tour: Sanctuaries & Abbeys of special devotion in the Arezzo territory
Guided tours S. Marguerite church Cortona, guided tours Arezzo's Cathedral, guided tours S. Maria delle Vertighe ...
Guided Tour: Masterpieces by Della Robbia in the Arezzo Territory
Guided tour of the extraordinary glazed terracottas by the Della Robbias in Arezzo and in the 4 valleys of its province